DragonFang Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonFang Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Cyan

Go down 
+3
The Elder
DarmaniGirl
The Avelian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Avelian

The Avelian

Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:03 am

"Was that a threat?" Vinny said with a laugh before letting Zane out. "No we aren't with Sun...but it looks like you want trouble..."
Back to top Go down
hudhouse

hudhouse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:05 am

pops out of cover, and my 3 pokemon look with me...
"well this is an unfortunate turn of events..."
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:07 am

Vinny looked over at Gus and said, "You the heck are you?!"
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:07 am

Vita shrugged. "Protect, Mors." She patted Fata on the neck.

Mors wavered to communicate 'yes' and did as told.

"First off, you're outnumbered. Second off, the worst we've done to Team Moon is stunning someone and confusing one person. Also, looting random shite. I mean, some part of me doubts Team Sun members would be that gentle."

Mors' flames wavered. Vita frowned and turned to see Gus peeking out.

"...and who might you be? Actually... introductions, everyone!" She clapped her hands loudly.
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:08 am

"Well we did kill that guy.." Vinny said pointing to the guard laying on the ground...
Back to top Go down
hudhouse

hudhouse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:10 am

I bow, with my Empoleon, Greninja and Banette...
"I am lord Commander Gus... I worked with a military unit... but then i figured out WHAT i was doing and let them into the Yveltal death trap... no one knows yet..."
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:11 am

"Oh, right. Him. Well, Mors needed a snack." Vita shrugged, then snickered. "'Lord Commander Gus?'"

She paused and composed herself. "Alright. I'm Vita. Bella Vita. Everyone calls me Vita. And no, that's not my real name, I don't appreciate questions like that either. This is Mors," she said, gesturing towards the Chandelure, "and this is Fata," she said, patting her Hydreigon on the neck. "So. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
hudhouse

hudhouse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:15 am

wipes the dust off of me, and speaks again...
"well i was also sent here by the professor... herd reports of plans for robots? I dont have much context or memories... its all been a blur..."
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:17 am

"Okay...I think he's telling the truth but this chick over here...." Vinny said as he eyed Anette.
Back to top Go down
AuguryOfRuin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:25 am

"Anette if You Will. One of the High ranked officers of team moon. But for Your luck I don't care What You Have done With these People. And Trust me, getting out numbered Wouldn't be a problem. But since You're not With the sun wanna identify yourselves?" Anette eyes the People around. "And don't worry I won't expose You to the Moon."
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:28 am

Vinny simply stares and says nothing.
Back to top Go down
hudhouse

hudhouse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:32 am

Sighs, and says "Can someone atleast tell me who everyone here is working for? It would really help here..."
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:33 am

Vinny says, "I'm here cuz Prof. Clare said she needed some Moon tech..."
Back to top Go down
AuguryOfRuin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:44 am

"Well no offense Buddy But no tech goes out of This building without money, unless of course You want to Have half an army to fight off. You see, I myself Have set reguirements for each base to put a tracking chip to every piece of Technology. Theres only Three People besides me who know the proper way to disable them. And I Will gladly do it if You guys feel Like opening Your wallets or giving me one of those lovely Pokemon of yours. Either one Will do. But I recommend You leave that gear behind and take me to This professor of yours. I carry plenty of extra stuff on me worth Your time. But Everything Hear is carefully counted and tracked. " Anette looks at People Around the place.
Back to top Go down
hudhouse

hudhouse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:48 am

Laughs and says "Well pardon me if i may sound ignorant, but i do believe i can EASILY take you down..." smiles...
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:51 am

"Vita...Two choices...Leave the stuff and run...or fight her...?" Vinny said as he stared at Annette.
Back to top Go down
hudhouse

hudhouse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:54 am

"i personally choose fight... We need the equipment... plus if im correct i hear summons!"
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:59 am

"I guess we have no choice..." Vinny said as he signaled for Zane to use Head Smash.
Back to top Go down
AuguryOfRuin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:00 am

"If You make Even a single offensive move towards me I Will make an alert With Simple Press of a Button. I share no interest Fighting. Plus, I Can get You past the troops coming This way completly without a Fight. If You want technology, I have some With me but its Going to cost You. You guys think You Can get trough a dozen of team moons troops With that technology? I doubt it, so I recommend You take My offer and take me to the Professor"
Back to top Go down
hudhouse

hudhouse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:02 am

My ninja, the shiny greninja steps from the shadows, using shadow sneak to STEAL the button, while my shiny Empoleon Empress uses bulldoze, with the also shinny Banette shade using gunk shot...
"We are legion... We are powerful... And i feel slightly trollfull.."
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:03 am

"What are you doing kid?! She's has people coming!" Vinny yelled as he tried to get the button back.
Back to top Go down
hudhouse

hudhouse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:10 am

Grabs the device.. and starts dissembling it with master care... While my pokemon all fire at once ranged attacks, Gukn shot, ice beam, and water shurrikan.
Back to top Go down
AuguryOfRuin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:11 am

OK making one thing clear here: The Button cannot be taken due to its location on Anette being unknown. "Indeed, What You idiots did not realise is that We have our com devices on allmost All the time. They are bound to the carriers bio-signatures. Radio silence occurs When someone faints, emergency message is sent When someone dies. So without me You guys Won't get out of here without Fighting. Look We don't have much time So choose: Fighting or Getting away?" Also the dragalge went in the way of the gunk shot completly ignoring the hit.
Back to top Go down
hudhouse

hudhouse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:13 am

...Snarls angrily... and REALLY wants to hurt her...
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:13 am

Vinny rolls his eyes and says, "Fine...we'll take you to her..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Cyan
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonFang Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Teen Roleplay-
Jump to: