DragonFang Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonFang Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Cyan

Go down 
+3
The Elder
DarmaniGirl
The Avelian
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Avelian

The Avelian

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:07 am

This RP is set like 50 years after The Fall of The Legendaries RP. And I got bored so I made it...

Intro thingie

Hello and welcome to the world of Pokemon. It's changed a lot over the last few years with Team Sun and Moon each taking over half of the world. It's dangerous to be outdoors without permission from either group.

*Prof. Clare Laughs*

I mean there's a chance that you could be caught in the middle of one of their battles, get attacked by their guard pokemon, Oh and then there's that damn Yvetal that takes random people away...

*Prof. Clare sighs*

It all went wrong when Luna and Sol, twin sisters and leaders of Sun and Moon tried to capture Yvetal....Whatever happened they came back changed. They formed a group called, "The Cycle" and kinda tried to take over the world, but they had different ways of doing things...

*Prof. Clare looks out of the window*

Damn get down!

*Prof. Clare gets down under a table*

*Outside of the window a man walks with an Absol and continues on*

*Prof. Clare gets up*

That was one of Team Moon's patrols....Anyway long story short they fought over how to take over the world. And that's when they separated and formed their groups...And everyone else has been caught in the crossfire. At this point...I think the only way to stop this is to cut off the heads. That's why Elm sent you this abandoned city...So that's what's gonna have to have to happen.

Character template:

Name:
Appearance:
Description:
Three Pokemon:

My character:

Name: Vinny Welk
Appearance: Since I'm lazy atm..My Avatar.
Description: Vinny only agreed to help take Sol and Luna down. He hates them with a passion for a reason only known to him. His father, Travis Welk, gave Vinny his Aggron named, "Zane".
Vinny has had many other pokemon, but Aggron has never left his possession. Vinny is cold-hearted, brutal, and unforgiving.
Three Pokemon: Zane(M Shiny Aggron), Syndra(F Shiny Bisharp), Laminis(F Skarmory)

-------------------------------------------------------
So how many of you guys are there?

*Vinny stands silently waiting for the others*

Back to top Go down
DarmaniGirl
Admin
DarmaniGirl

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:00 am

Name: Carrisa
Appearance: Pretty and short with stark white hair and green hair.
Description: She is loud and loves people and pokemon.
Three Pokemon: Serna(F Raichu) Jaymii(M Rhyperior) Corsa(F Charizard)

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm here!!

-Smiles-
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfangroleplay.rpg-board.net
The Elder

The Elder

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:25 am

Name: 'Bella Vita' (true name unknown, known generally as Vita)
Appearance: Vita has long, silvery white hair, pale skin, and always wears a black hoodie lined with fur, dark blue jeans, a brown leather belt to which a dagger is attached, and brown leather riding boots reaching almost to her knees, as well as a purple, gauzy scarf which she wraps around her face as well as her neck, covering her mouth and most of her nose. Her eyes, generally unseen, are both purple.
She always keeps her Chandelure by her side for unknown reasons.
Vita is also very tall and, actually, surprisingly strong.
Description: Naturally, Vita is rather quiet. However, she is not calm, but easily angered and can follow through with her anger, due to her actually quite impressive strength. She also appears to care strongly for her Pokemon and have deep connections with them. When she speaks, she tends to either be sarcastic, angry, or saying something necessary.
No one's entirely sure why Vita is here, but she appears to have joined of her own free will.
Three Pokemon: Fata (Female Hydreigon), Metus (Male Shiny Scolipede), Mors (Male Chandelure)

Vita merely scoffed at Vinny.

"Enough," was the only word she said to him.

Last edited by The Elder on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:43 am

Vinny raised his eyebrow as he he answered back, "Looking at you two it won't be enough."

"Okay stop.." Prof. Clare said sternly

Vinny rolled his eyes
Back to top Go down
electricangel

electricangel

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:36 am

Omg she has my 1v1 partner o:
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Vita said nothing, shrugging and taking her dagger out of its sheath, twirling it around for a moment before settling it in her hand.
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:59 am

"If you'll all follow me I have something to show you.." Prof. Clare said as she walked into a dimly lit room.

Vinny eyed the knife in Vita's hand and then followed Prof. Clare
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:36 am

Vita shrugged and sheathed the dagger, nodding to Mors and following Prof. Clare as well.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:25 pm

(While waiting for Travis to respond, here's Vita!)

https://i.imgur.com/PngzuJd.png
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:14 am

"What do you guys know about robots?" Prof. Clare said as she set up a projector.

"Moon uses them like pokemon..." Vinny said.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:41 am

"Not much," Vita replied with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:02 am

"Well I sent one of my assistants on a scouting mission and....they sent this back..." Prof. Clare said as she pressed a button on her laptop showing this on the projector: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWcTjmIXQOc

"What the hell?" Vinny said as he became more interested in what was happening.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:24 am

Vita said nothing, merely frowning and furrowing her brow. "What does this mean?" she asked Prof. Clare quite simply.
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:36 am

"That was one of Moon's super weapons...And it means that this war is going to get even more deadly.." Prof Clare said.

Vinny frowned and then asked, "You're sending us after it?"

Prof. Clare smiled and answered, "Yes I am.."
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Silence from Vita. "Well. Where is it? What can we do against it? Please tell me after that video you at least know one weakness."
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Prof Clare blushed out of embarrassment before saying, "Well..I don't really know a weakness. And I just want you guys to scout it out. Don't engage it. That transmission came from Celadon...so it can't be far from there."

Vinny rolled his eyes, "If this thing is that dangerous I'm gonna need to get my other pokemon from the storage system.."

"Good luck with that...Moon has is set up to where you have to pay a huge fine to withdraw and deposit pokemon." Prof. Clare said.

"Well...It looks like you'll be working on a way to hack into the system..." Vinny said clearly annoyed.

"I'd some stuff from a Moon base to do that..." Prof. Clare said quietly.

Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:39 pm

In response, Vita sighed. "Then we'll get it. What's the closest one? ...or the one best to raid."
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:46 pm

"In Cerulean...just north of here...And I think here is Saffron...I can't tell anymore...Kanto is pretty much abandoned..." Prof Clare said.

Vinny silently walked out the room and looked out of a window before heading outside.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Vita shrugged at Mors and followed after Vinny.
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:55 pm

"Do you have anyone who can fly with you?" Vinny asked as he let Laminis out of her pokeball.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Vita nodded and let out Fata. "Fata here is more than capable." The Hydreigon nodded in response. "So, to Cerulean, huh?" she said as she got up onto Fata's back. The Hydreigon easily lifted off and Vita nudged her in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Vinny put on a pair of light metal gloves and then hopped on Laminis as she took off in the direction of Cerulean.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:53 pm

"So... would that be the base, then?" Vita asked, pointing at a building below.
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:55 pm

"Wouldn't hurt to look, but I don't think it's smart to land right next to it..Let's head a little farther north and then land." Vinny said.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:42 pm

"Right." Fata sped up a little, then gently spiraled downwards a bit north from the place until she landed firmly on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Cyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Cyan
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonFang Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Teen Roleplay-
Jump to: